Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Name that trailer!

Name that trailer! 9 years 7 months ago #98790

Ill have to get better pictures of it once I get the boat moved off of it... The title says LONG but I cant find any info on it or any info on them online, if that's the MFG. I picked this boat up as a project but sadly the hull is damaged and Im going to scrap it. Since this trailer seems to be very well built and flat Im going to convert it into a utility trailer! Any help identifying it and its weight hauling capacity would be greatly appreciated.

My plan is to move the axles forward as they are on a subframe that is held to the trailer with U bolts. Remove the uprights and the winch mount, new tires and possibly bearings and wiring. Ill weld on some stake pockets and build some removable side walls and a tailgate. I know its not boat related but if anyone could give me a hand identifying it so I can find an owners manual or any info that would be great! Thanks again, Matt
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Name that trailer! 9 years 7 months ago #98795

should work well....we have a single axil trailer, 12" wheels, plywood sides that we have had 6 v4 evinrudes on and did ok on interstate speeds...just remember to leave some tongue weight when moving the wheels john

Re: Name that trailer! 9 years 7 months ago #98798

Long Trailer Co, Inc
313 Bass Lane
Tarboro, NC 27886
(252) 823-8828

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat
( / Engines)