Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: help with trailer

help with trailer 11 years 7 months ago #67887

We are trying to set up our trailer so we can go and pick up 1964 Johnson Deluxe . So here are the question"s" . Whats the best way to set up the trailer . whats the chine on the boat . Do we have to support the sponsons or just the middle keel . Basically we have no clue . So any and all help is greatly appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:help with trailer 11 years 7 months ago #67890

welcome bethiany,here is a pic of the tee nee trailer under my custom craft devil ray,it is a little like your johnson boat,in that it also has a tunnel,i got it this way and havent gotten to fix it up yet.john sorry that pic isnt so good i will look for better pics,john you can click on the pic 2 times too make it bigger,when im done it will also have support under the sponsons.
here is how ron v;s manta ray is set up.
Attachments:

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:help with trailer 11 years 7 months ago #67892

here you are ,a picture of a OMC trailer,i hope this helps,john
www.fiberglassics.com/library/File:OMCB69204.jpg

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:help with trailer 11 years 7 months ago #67898

John, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! We really appreciate your input on this!!!

Re:help with trailer 11 years 7 months ago #67903

lol,your welcome,your welcome,your welcome,im glad to have helped,im just lucky to have seen your post 1st,there are alot of folks on here that are very good at answering your questions,john

---Mark Twain

Re:help with trailer 11 years 7 months ago #68895

• 65G3
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
I had my old trailer break a couple of weeks ago :angry: .. I think my old float on was actually set up for a small boat :unsure: , the front braces snapped when we were taking it out of the water.. and all the weight was leaning on the transom,it almost snapped the rear roller off :blink: . I needed a trailer in a hurry, My outboard dealer told me to call this guy .. I went up and got a Sea Lion 16ft float on trailer for 555.oo bucks, brand new !! its rated for 1455 lbs .. more then what I need .. It has the 12 inch slotted wheels on it !! So far I'm happy with it .. Good thing it broke off near me and not on the highway !! :blush:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)