Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Check out the Tee Nee fenders

Check out the Tee Nee fenders 12 years 9 months ago #38161

I got them in paint today. This paint I picked up from a bodyshop that went out of business in the 60's. I've used most of it over the years to paint different things and pinstripes on cars. I kinda liked this color and saved it.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Check out the Tee Nee fenders 12 years 9 months ago #38167

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Nice color, and looks like a great job shooting them Robert. I didn't realize the suspension/axle set up on that Tee Nee is much like a Holsclaw. (What I'm used to working on.) Those fenders are much nicer, though.

Mark

Re:Check out the Tee Nee fenders 12 years 9 months ago #38190

I'm soon starting on the 59 Winner. This is about all the trailer will get now. I'll replace the step pads before spring. I have two 3/4 inch bolts to put in the holes for them. I have to put safety chains on. I have not tried the lights out yet. I had to replace my washing machine this month and last month I had to get a gas supply lines from the street to the meter replaced. That took $500 because they will only leave a licensed person do it now. That is funny because I put many a gas and water service lines in over the years. I'm enjoying it though.
Attachments:

Re:Check out the Tee Nee fenders 12 years 9 months ago #38307

We are calling this a finished for a while project and start on the boat.

Re:Check out the Tee Nee fenders 12 years 9 months ago #38342

wow robert it looks great!i cant beleive it,50 year old paint and you did a wonderful job,they look brand new,way to go!john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Check out the Tee Nee fenders 12 years 9 months ago #38371

I'm amazed that the paint is still in liquid form. They made paint good back then.
Nice Job! B)

Re:Check out the Tee Nee fenders 12 years 9 months ago #38388

Very little of the paint was bad. He had the lids sealed well. Most of it was nitrocellulose enamel. It was in a cool dry space. I used to do painted on pinstripes for people and I made money with all that free paint. I bet I only have a few pints left. This was the last quart. I'm not sure but I think it may have been a Ford color. The label was beyond reading.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)