Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Non Boat Related, Forum for topics not really having anything to do with boats.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mother-in-Law

Mother-in-Law 2 years 8 months ago #145159

• Nautilus
  • Nautilus's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 58
This guy really hates his mother-in-law who lives with them and he comes home one day to find her convulsing on the floor. He calls 911 and they take her to the hospital. He pops open a beer to celebrate and then plops into his favorite chair. After a few hours, he figures he'd better go to the hospital to check on her so he won't have to listen to a bunch of noise from his wife when she gets home. The doctor comes out looking grim and the guy asks him how she's doing.

"Well," the doctor says, "There's good news and bad. I'll give you the bad news first. She had a stroke. It was a small artery in her brain but the damage is severe and permanent. She can't talk and can only make grunts and hissing sounds. She's lost all muscle control so she can't walk or move her arms and legs. She'll have to be spoon fed with baby food. She is also incontinent, can't control her bowels and will have to wear diapers that will need to be changed frequently. However, her heart is strong and she should live another 30 years."

"30 years! You mean I'm going to have to take care of that miserable bitch like that for the next 30 years...and that's the good news?" the guy yells.

"No," the doctor replied. The good news is that I was just bullshitting you. She died."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mentor to the unenlightened!

"Never allow logic to interfere with a boat purchase." - J. S. Hadley
"Vintage quality beats new junk every time." - J. S. Hadley
"Anything supposed to do two things does both of them half-assed." - J. S. Hadley
"Success makes...

Mother-in-Law 2 years 8 months ago #145237

Haa-haa-haa-haa!! !LOL
You are quite a character Jan.
I truly hope I get a chance to meet you someday.
Doc

Mother-in-Law 2 years 8 months ago #145243

That was a good one!
Yes he is a character and when you meet him in person he doesn't disappoint!
Sorry Jan I owe you a call. Work has been crazy.

Bob

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7854 guests and one member online