Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1967 merc 1000 100hp up for grabs

1967 merc 1000 100hp up for grabs 10 years 3 months ago #96810

Hello everyone,

I have a 1967 merc 1000 100hp that has burned through cylinders #1 and #2. It is not repairable but the rest of the motor is intact and look pretty good.

This one is up for grabs if you can come and get it. The motor is close to Edmonton Alberta Canada. I'm not asking anything for it as long as it's going to be used to finish someone else's project.

If this is something that can help you let me know, and I wouldn't be upset if you bought me a nice bottle of scotch on pick up.

so in summery:

engine block not repairable
everything else ok and with motor
you must pick up

get in touch and we'll figure out the details.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:1967 merc 1000 100hp up for grabs 10 years 3 months ago #96834

Hey Kevin , thanks for posting this here. I would love to inherit that motor ... However Edmonton might as well be the moon for me . I'm in the central rockies of Colorado. But also have a merc 1000 and could use many parts on that beast. Again ,
Nice of you to post here. Good luck, hopefully someone closer can take her off your hands and put to good use .

Re:1967 merc 1000 100hp up for grabs 10 years 2 months ago #97556

Hi Kevin, im not close but am driving out your way in August to visit family. I sent you an email. I can pick up that 67 merc 1000 from you if you still have it then. Cheers.

Remember, my opinion in no way diminishes your opinion, nor yours mine. Collectively, there is a middle ground that is \\\"correct\\\" for the reader balancing all the input.

Re:1967 merc 1000 100hp up for grabs 10 years 2 months ago #97625

Looks like I have another project. I have been keeping the later inline six's alive for a while now but recently Purged in favor of a Mark 20, Mark 28, Merc 500. It has seemed empty in the shop without a tower to taunt me. Thanks Kevin, see you in August.

Remember, my opinion in no way diminishes your opinion, nor yours mine. Collectively, there is a middle ground that is \\\"correct\\\" for the reader balancing all the input.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online