Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ken Kitson's Collection

Ken Kitson's Collection 10 years 9 months ago #87879

Ken Kitson is cleaning out what he has. Take a look at this short video slideshow of what he has available for sale. He's wanting to try and sell it as an entire lot before piecing it out. Located in Illinois, just outside ST. Louis MO. Feel free to ask what is there, as I've spent the past few weeks there taking inventory with Ken.

[youtube]2Y-kQNKJlh8[/youtube]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1972 Sidewinder 18\\\\\\\'SS in resto. New transom, stringers, deck, knee braces... 1976 Merc 1150... Rebuilding my original with help from the all elite Dr FrankenMerc!!!

Re:Ken Kitson's Collection 10 years 8 months ago #88314

Individual photos can be seen here with a few added items. Ken will be heading back to Florida while I start to liquidate all of these items. YES they can be shipped.
You can contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
or Ken directly at 618-581-3964.
s1227.photobucket.com/user/cturboaddict/library/Ken%20Kitson/Parts%20for%20Sale?sort=3&page=1

PS There is also three boats for sale, that are posted in the glassified section here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1972 Sidewinder 18\\\\\\\'SS in resto. New transom, stringers, deck, knee braces... 1976 Merc 1150... Rebuilding my original with help from the all elite Dr FrankenMerc!!!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online