Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 9.8 merc

9.8 merc 11 years 4 months ago #77935

hello guys maybe someone might be able to help me out..just picked up what i believe to be an 84?? 9.8 merc. and i need to convert this over to electric start. but i am on a rock bottom budget right now.. with being out of work on disability after surgery..i am looking to find a starter..##50-41583 they say fits it.. and need to find a deal on a electric start flywheel to fit it.. if anyone can help me out would be great..it sucks not being able to even pullstart a motor anymore..serial ## 6403513 sorry if this turns out to be the wrong place to ask this...thought i would ask here before getting beat up on evil bay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:9.8 merc 11 years 4 months ago #77941

Best to look for a donor engine to get the harness and related hardware. Check the local marinas, most of these engines ended up on the back of sailboats, hard to find in the used market.

Re:9.8 merc 11 years 4 months ago #77942

i will be checking with a few marinas around me after the weekend..i did find a flywheel on evil-bay but they were asking 100.00 for it.. does this sound high or is hat a fair price..its been a while since i had to buy anything like this..

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online