Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need Parts for my 1967 mercury 950. Where to go?

Need Parts for my 1967 mercury 950. Where to go? 12 years 10 months ago #40761

I need the shift shaft, shift adj. bar, lower shift bushing, water pump kit, Power head to mid section gasket, and main drive shaft. HELP!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Need Parts for my 1967 mercury 950. Where to go? 12 years 10 months ago #40762

• Neil
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
east coast marine for gaskets
Dr. Frankenmerc may have the others.

Neil and Mary Ousnamer

Re:Need Parts for my 1967 mercury 950. Where to go? 12 years 10 months ago #40765

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
or Joe at www.fergusonpoolemarine.com , or Dave Bernard, or Tim Calmes, or......... :P

Mark

Re:Need Parts for my 1967 mercury 950. Where to go? 12 years 10 months ago #41138

Hello: I have the same motor as you. It needed a switch box when I bought it last year and was going to fix it up. My job is ending at the end of August so I would be willing to sell it off in parts.I won't have the gaskets but everything else is there. Contact me if you are interested.

Thanks

Re:Need Parts for my 1967 mercury 950. Where to go 12 years 10 months ago #41322

• 65G3
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
I got the complete water pump kit.. (Top and Bottom) not just the impeller from my marine dealer.(Genuine Mercury parts) I needed the square looking exhaust gasket that goes into the exhaust tube. 2 dealers said it was unavailable , I also need the little brown bakelite plastic looking dome looking sleeve, it goes on the shift spline , they call it the "toilet bowl" ,cause it looks like a miniature toilet bowl 3 dealers said it wasn't available either. I ordered "both" of these parts from Crowley marine and they fed exed in 2 days to me . I put everything back together today !! The original gasket is aluminum ,the replacement is plastic.. the toilet bowl replacement is solid aluminum ,it won't break
www.crowleymarine.com/

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Inboard Gear box
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
07-03-2024

Inboard Manifolds
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)