• Page:

TOPIC: Just brought her back home!

Just brought her back home! 14 years 1 month ago #665

• JAG
  • JAG's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
I have had the Barracuda in Mt Clemens Michigan since Thursday getting a couple of things done that I just could not do here. I just got her home and tucked away in the garage, came in the house and whipped up a quick Rum and Coke and sat down to watch Brian Williams with the NBC 6:00PM News.
This is not boat related but I want to tell everyone here, YOU CAN BE SO PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!!
This country with all its personal problems has reached out like no other in the world to Haiti, our government, our church organizations, our citizens, our small and large companies, our doctors, our nurses, our rescue and fire departments and on and on and on, have reached out in love and compassion without asking for a darn thing in return more that any nation, "once again" to help a country and a people who have no where to turn, and lives have been destroyed through no fault of their own. If anyone starts bashing this kind hearted great nation of the USA to you spit in their eye and tell them they to are the luckiest person in the world to live here and to shut their darn mouth. Walk with your head held very high people, we all have so much to be proud of for being American Citizen.
Sleep well tonight,
JAG

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Just brought her back home! 14 years 1 month ago #669

i agree john but i'll sit down with fox and o'reilly. ;)
Attachments:

Re:Just brought her back home! 14 years 1 month ago #670

Well, it funny that you brought this up...working on a video which the title is, for now...

"All's I want for Veterans Day"

.....Instead of hearing the empty "thank you for serving" from a half dozen people, I would really like to hear 20 people tell me how much they enjoy the freedoms that being an American brings them....

seriously if a veteran doesn't really hear people say how thankful they are to be an American and how much they enjoy all the freedoms they have.....

it can really make a veteran feel like what he did was a waste of time.....

I got an example if anyone wants to see it.

Re:Just brought her back home! 14 years 1 month ago #704

• Sandi
  • Charter Member
  • Charter Member
This isn't really a "political" thread so I'll leave it. Please remember to try and keep things "boat" related. I am also glad to live here :)

Re:Just brought her back home! 14 years 1 month ago #714

You have every right to be proud. No one has said it better than Canadian broadcaster Gordan Sinclair did in June of 1973. Not much has changed since has it?

www.canadianaconnection.com/cca/gordonsinclair.htm
Cheers to my neighbors to the south
Bill

Re:Just brought her back home! 14 years 1 month ago #735

• JAG
  • JAG's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Oh how I remember that recording, and how thrilled I was to here someone from another country state the facts so clearly about this fine country and its people, oh yes, form the great Gordon Sinclair, what a guy!

On a boat note, I'm gettin a lot done on the Barracuda and will be postiong some good pics in a few days.
JAG

Re:Just brought her back home! 14 years 1 month ago #737

Jag,
On a boat related note my daughter works at Land & Sea down your way. And yes, we are proud to be Americans!!
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat
( / Engines)