Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1995 Craig Craft jet boat

1995 Craig Craft jet boat 12 years 1 month ago #55963

Hi,
I just bought a 1995 Craig Craft boat that was made in the UK and styled after a Porsche car. It is approx. 16' long and has a V6 Crusader engine with Berkeley jet drive. I can't find any information anywhere on this unique boat and wondered if anyone can help me out. One thing I need is a new windshield and apparently these where from a car of some sort?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: 1995 Craig Craft jet boat 12 years 1 month ago #55966

• stashm2
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 1
OMG! I Love it! Dont know anything about it but very cool! Can you post some more pics?

Re: 1995 Craig Craft jet boat 12 years 1 month ago #55973

Thanks. I'll place a few more pics shortly! Being a car and a boat guy I couldn't resist it either.
Rod

Re: 1995 Craig Craft jet boat 12 years 1 month ago #55975

About two years ago a similar boat was offered on e bay Germany for € 15.000 but became a high bid of less than € 10.000 This boat was like "brand new " condition. It had a Mercruiser V6 inboard and a jet also. The interior is styled by Hugo Boss.Craigh Craft did make some more "car-styled" models but info is almost impossible to find. There was als a white one offered in Norway. They are pretty expensive { at least the asking prices } but not very beloved because of the very " kitsch" appearance.

Taco, Netherlands

Re:1995 Craig Craft jet boat 12 years 1 month ago #55991

Very cool boat! Looks like it might have some Gogomobile DNA in its family history.

1959 Gogomobile convertable

Attachments:

Re:1995 Craig Craft jet boat 12 years 1 month ago #56131

RDavis. I did alot of calling around and I think I might be able to help. I found a Craig Craft in Lincoln City, Oregon, that still works on boats. He doesn't manufacture your style of boats anymore, but, I think he can still get parts. His E-mail is, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. His Ph# is 1 551 994-4707. Actually, that's his name. Craig Craft. He works on racing boats and recently set the worlds record for the fastest boat in his class. 185 mph! I hope he can help.

1995 Craig Craft jet boat 2 years 8 months ago #144917

Did you ever find anyone with parts for this boat. I have found 2 more without the entire windshields. Do you have any contacts for parts.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat
( / Engines)