Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Herter Flying Fish

Herter Flying Fish 3 weeks 2 days ago #148808

I posted about three weeks ago having acquired a mostly restored Tomahawk. Didn't get any replies and wondering if I am not posting correctly or if this site has limited activity. Figured I try again since I fell into what I believe is a 1958 Flying Fish Deluxe. Needs total restoration. I am recently retired and my hobby has been restoring old corvettes so have pretty good handle on fiberglass work. I've visited the library here and read a number of old posts. The boat has most of the trim except for the glove box door and cigarette holder which I understand is common. I read that Larry McKay of Vintageboats in California is making reproductions. Looked for a website but no luck. Can anyone assist on a contact for him? Also, if anyone has an online history of their own restoration I'd love to see your work. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Herter Flying Fish 3 weeks 1 day ago #148809

Hi Don, Welcome !
The site has been quiet for a while, but you will get replies.
The best way to get replies ? post pictures, we all love pictures.
As for restoration threads ? Once you pick on a thread, there are a bunch of black tabs at the top of the page.
pick the search tab, put in your search word. there is a selection i n the search area that says "one year and newer"
Change that to "one year and older". There is a bunch of Flying Fish threads.
also check out the Glassic Library at the top of the page also if you have not done so yet ?
Enjoy your search !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

test ad
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

test ad
06-02-2024

FiberGoogle

Who's Online