Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Glaspar Triton

Glaspar Triton 1 year 5 months ago #147286

Recently acquired a 1964 Glaspar Triton with 260 Ford power and Eaton outdrive. Can't seem to find much information on this combo. Owned an old Silverline with this setup years ago. Thought I might clean it up for old times sake.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Glaspar Triton 1 year 5 months ago #147292

Hmmm looking through the Glasspar brochures in the Glassic Library doesn't show a Triton in '64 or '65. I seem to remember a Triton being tri-hull but from the 70's.

Bob

Glaspar Triton 1 year 5 months ago #147294

Thank you for the response, I don't know much about these Glaspars, but couldn't pass up the small block Ford and vintage outdrive. Valvecover info gives firing order for counterrotation. We'll see.

Glaspar Triton 1 year 5 months ago #147296

Hello Tolly,

Post pictures of your Glasspar and maybe we can help identify the model.

Thanks,
Terry

Glaspar Triton 1 year 5 months ago #147304

Hi Terry, I have identified my boat as a Glaspar Sunliner. Don't see many of these with sterndrive. Not up to speed on posting pictures yet. Thanks. Pete

Glaspar Triton 1 year 5 months ago #147339

Hey Tolly,

All the Glasspar Seafair models are great old boats. Not sure what condition yours is in, but this Sunliner is a good example of what to shoot for.

Lucked out and hitched a ride through the Dora Canal aboard this beautiful classic Glasspar.

When replying click attachment button and put in your picture file.
Thanks,
Terry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tolly 26

Glaspar Triton 1 year 5 months ago #147340

Beautiful boat Terry! mine is not worth saving for me anyway. Has a good trailer and the little Ford 260 with Eaton drive. The guy that gave it to me pulled the valve covers, carb, exhaust manifolds and then used a Harbor Freight plastic cover to protect it through last winter. Might be able to unseize the motor next year. I have mi Tollycraft to look after! Pete

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 8089 guests and 2 members online