Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1969 maritime welded aluminum

1969 maritime welded aluminum 1 year 6 months ago #147193

Got my boat 5 years ago restored the whole thing sadly have no before pics but have near finished pics as soon as I can figure out how to attach I will , my particular boat is named “the last one” because what I was told it was the last one manufactured at the plant in alliance ohio by an employee there the owner granted him that for his years of service apparently as the story I was told it not only was the last one built there but the only one built there in 1969 so it’s pretty special to me as I got it from a family member who got it from the guy that built it they were friends this boat is incredible to me not only because of who I got it from but because of its story as well it’ll definitely be in my family for many generations “hopefully “ and the unique story stays with it, I’ve searched these boats numerous times and it’s definitely not easy to find, I’m in Akron ohio portage lakes area had it out there a couple times and it’s a real head turner there’s nothing like these boats anywhere absolutely love this thing !!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1969 maritime welded aluminum 1 year 6 months ago #147194

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat
( / Engines)