Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Back-to-Back Boat Seats on Thunderbird Cheyenne

Back-to-Back Boat Seats on Thunderbird Cheyenne 2 years 11 months ago #144377

My family had a 1967 Thunderbird Cheyenne when I was growing up. I am restoring it. My questions are about the back-to-back bucket seats on the boat.

My recollection is that there were two sets of seats. It does not appear that the seats were retained with the boat. The seats were tan with brown accents.

The seats folded down and there was a storage area underneath them. We stored life jackets there.

I am looking to replace the seats with either another original set or a set of new Wise back-to-back bucket seats.

My main question is about the base height. The maximum base height of the Wise seats is 10 inches. That would make it impossible, unless I built a platform, to use one of the seats as a cockpit seat. I don't remember that we used one of the seats as a cockpit seat.

I am trying to remember the base height of the original seats. It seems that they were higher than 10 inches, but I am not sure if I am remembering them as higher because I was smaller.

What was the base height of the original seats? Does anyone have or know of an original set of two seats they would like to sell?

Thanks.

Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7314 guests and 4 members online