TOPIC: Video Custom Craft Hull Emblems ARE AVAILABLE

Video Custom Craft Hull Emblems ARE AVAILABLE 3 years 3 months ago #143783

• Eric Z
  • Eric Z's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 19
Hi All,

As I have been restoring my '64 Custom Craft Sun Ray (under the member projects tab) I needed some hull emblems. My search led me to the molds that had surfaced approx. 10 years ago. I purchased them and some material to make a batch. I have a few extra pairs and they are available for purchase. This should help those of you would like some and me to get part of my investment back.

The molds are pretty good but the really small areas between the "Buffalo 7, New York" letters will need some detailing with a number 11 hobby blade or similar. They are offered out of the mold, you do the finish work. it takes some time and you need to let the paint thoroughly dry and vape off before a second color is added. The previous curator of the molds sold them for $35 trimmed up-

the Youtube video will show what I did to finish them and what is available.
video link:

$25 for a pair including flat rate envelope postage
$40 for a pair of each style including flat rate envelope

I have not made any of the Fleetform emblems shown in the "what's available" video slide. I'm inclined to sell the mold and emblem for $60 including a flat rate USPS box.

email me if you are interested; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

thx !
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)