• Page:

TOPIC: Been kind of quiet here lately

Been kind of quiet here lately 6 years 9 months ago #132698

• 4stroke
  • 4stroke's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I haven't used mine for 2yrs now and am determined to get it wet this year. Last year took an A block with me to Minden, NV and had a valve seat repaired by Dale at Service Mtrs, this is still an ongoing project. In March I took a trip south to reseal a lower unit for a friend. This one had been in saltwater and was a bitch to separate the gearcase from the upper housing but we successfully got it repaired. What ever happened to Elgindave? Looks like he hasn't been online for 3yrs. BillR, I know you are still out there, hope all is well and business is good. Just thought I check in : )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dick Johnson

1989 16ft Sylvan

'57 Evinrude 18 (finally found a decent one)
'58 Johnson 5.5
'72 Johnson 6.0
'61 Homelite
'64 Johnson 18
'65 Homelite 55
'66 Homelite 55
'68 Bearcat 55 (3)
'70 Bearcat 55 (2)
'71 Bearcat 85 (Sold)

Been kind of quiet here lately 6 years 8 months ago #133095

Ok I'll respond .New to the site but have learned a ton about Bearcats on here so far.I am restoring a 1965 Boston Whaler Nauset that my Dad bought new.I grew up on this boat and my dad passed it to me.I sold it in the nineties to buy a bigger whaler,and it went to two different owners before I got a call from the current owner wanting to know if I wanted to buy it back.I have purchased 2 Bearcats,1 runs and 1 is a parts motor.Currently I am working on getting it setup to install and will have some questions I hope some of you guys can answer.I need a tachometer,prop nut and an Impeller.

Been kind of quiet here lately 6 years 3 months ago #135282

Same here.
I got and am still engaged in Motorized Bicycles. Especially those that mimic early Harley's. I'm getting too old for all the irons
I have on the fire.
With one 66 Homelite on the transom 2 Homeys for parts and a 72 Bearcat I want to replace the 66. And I am 66 and still gainfully employed.
Tom

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7778 guests and 2 members online