Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
FiberGlassics® North-West
  • Page:

TOPIC: New member looking for info on the P-14

New member looking for info on the P-14 8 years 7 months ago #113897

Hi, new member here in the Portland metro area. I just bought my first power boat, it's a 1958 P-14 manufactured by HiWay Products. It's running and (hopefully) seaworthy. I am trying to find out more information on the boat and hoping that the members out there might have any pictures of this type of boat so I can see what bits I might be missing.

Thanks,
Todd

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: New member looking for info on the P-14 8 years 7 months ago #113926

• billr
  • Thank you received: 0
Todd, check Glassic Library here for Seaswirl, they made the P-14 for a long long time. You'll see an old value guide there

Re: New member looking for info on the P-14 8 years 7 months ago #113931

I have some photos. P-14 boats were like a franchise- the original company offered molds to whomever bought-in. So a bunch of companies made them from Washington to California. Some had walk-through center decks, others were open. Every one had different windshields / hardware, you can bet on it.

www.fiberglassics.com/library/P-14

www.google.com/search?q=site%3Afiberglassics.com+P14&rlz=2C1LENN_enUS0537US0537&oq=site%3Afiberglassics.com+P14&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i58.9177j0j4&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Following is a Sea Swirl, a P-14, a Hiway Products, and a Pacific Fibercraft:

Attachments:

Re:New member looking for info on the P-14 8 years 7 months ago #113961

Thanks for the info guys. Pretty sure mine is a match for the red and white one in the photos above. It has two seats in front, then two dividers and a bench seat in back. I'll post pictures as soon as I can. One question, my windscreen has no seal to the deck, should it have one? If so, any recommendations for a supplier?

Thanks,
Todd

Re:New member looking for info on the P-14 8 years 7 months ago #113998

For windshield gasket material, try Taylor Made's "White Twin-Flap Vinyl Deck Channel", P/N 826500 from the vendor of your choice.

Sorry I don't have better photos of the red Hiway Products P-14. These were borrowed off Cragislist a while ago:
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat
( / Engines)