Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
FiberGlassics® North-East
  • Page:

TOPIC: July 23 & 24th, Seneca Lake!

July 23 & 24th, Seneca Lake! 13 years 3 weeks ago #26963

Looks like it's gonna be a busy classic glass summer folks. I just got an email from Scott Johnson, a board member of the Finger Lakes Boating Museum (FLBM) inviting classic glass to their July 23rd & 24th event at Geneva on Seneca Lake, New York: www.flbm.org/events.php

While not a lot of details are available just yet, Scott tells me he would love to have FGNE be a part of their show.

Scott is in the midst of planning a cruise from the north end of Seneca Lake up to Seneca Falls with the focal point being a photo of the boats in front of the breathtaking Episcopal Church in Seneca Falls NY. He says they have plenty of room for land displays for those who do not wish to dip their boats in the lake.

Gail and I might see about going. Could we get a group together the weekend after Hammondsport?

As I get more details, I'll keep y'all posted. Think SPRING!

Frank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:July 23 & 24th, Seneca Lake! 13 years 3 weeks ago #26983

• jim bart
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Could make for an interesting summer vacation...
Hammonsport show, then spend a week in wine country,
then on to Seneca ...

geez, I have a tough time getting a day off, even if I'm sick, I guess I'm only dreamin again...

Re:July 23 & 24th, Seneca Lake! 12 years 11 months ago #30893

PC1000 wrote:

Looks like it's gonna be a busy classic glass summer folks. I just got an email from Scott Johnson, a board member of the Finger Lakes Boating Museum (FLBM) inviting classic glass to their July 23rd & 24th event at Geneva on Seneca Lake, New York: www.flbm.org/events.php

While not a lot of details are available just yet, Scott tells me he would love to have FGNE be a part of their show.

Scott is in the midst of planning a cruise from the north end of Seneca Lake up to Seneca Falls with the focal point being a photo of the boats in front of the breathtaking Episcopal Church in Seneca Falls NY. He says they have plenty of room for land displays for those who do not wish to dip their boats in the lake.

Gail and I might see about going. Could we get a group together the weekend after Hammondsport?

As I get more details, I'll keep y'all posted. Think SPRING!

Frank

Frank, a rather large contingent from Nickle City Classics as well as NFACB, (ACBS Chapter) are going to be at the Hammondsport show this year.

I'm not sure how realistic it is for our groups to make it to another show that far away just one week later, but it would be something to keep in mind for next year.

Dave in sunny Buffalo

Classic Fiberglass Boat Owners Association:
www.classicfiberglasboats.com/

Re:July 23 & 24th, Seneca Lake! 12 years 9 months ago #34163

Boy Dave, that is just great. I hope some of you guys go for the Saturday night dinner so there will be folks I know and can sit with. Sorta weird last year, but did meet some great new folks too. Looking forward to it!

Frank

Re:July 23 & 24th, Seneca Lake! 12 years 9 months ago #34172

whats for dinner?
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat
( / Engines)