Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: St. Michaels Show - Free Classic Trailer Boat Disp

St. Michaels Show - Free Classic Trailer Boat Disp 10 years 10 months ago #78287

I will see to it that you will not pay any money to register/show your Classic Fiberglass Boat. Call Chris (seabuddy) Brown at 518-281-0045 or better, e-mail me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so I can get this done for you.
Contact information for you and your wife, boat length, make, model, year and engine information and if it is intended “for sale” or “for show” is typical. The show displays “For Show” in one area and “For Sale” in another. Each section is headed up by a different volunteer and I need to give them a list, among other things.
I figure that if you are a member of this board you know what a classic fiberglass boat is, regardless of boat brand.
You are coming to the show registration somewhat late and expect that there will be some mistakes by me.
Any questions? Call me at 518-281-0045 9 to 9 east coast time.
Classic metal boats are included in my offer, too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:St. Michaels Show - Free Classic Trailer Boat Disp 10 years 10 months ago #78384

I need to close off or end my offer about the classic boat show. see the post under fiberglass boats, too.

Re:St. Michaels Show - Free Classic Trailer Boat Disp 10 years 10 months ago #78531

My offer has ended.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7122 guests and one member online