Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Arkansas Traveler model designation?

Arkansas Traveler model designation? 6 years 8 months ago #132921

Looking for a year & model on this Arkansas Traveler boat. They started building in 1947. I figure it is early as rear cockpit boats went out of style in the early '50s. The serial number shows up in the photos as 16546. No model number is stamped that I can see. The boat is 13' 7" LOA & 60" beam. AT data information does list a model like that just can't find a photo to confirm the exact model.
Boat is at the end of the link.

goo.gl/photos/X78BE44UEivG95iW9

Thank you for any help you can give.

Dan in TN

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Arkansas Traveler model designation? 6 years 8 months ago #132929

From a response I have gotten the boat appears to be a 1955 DUT-14. That would make the dimensions 13' 8" LOA 62" beam. I am a big guy so every little bit helps! Thanks for looking. I would still like input on the model of Tee Nee trailer? Thanks to this site & members I have figured out which bearings, seals, & wheels to take with me. Thanks again!

Dan in TN

Arkansas Traveler model designation? 6 years 8 months ago #133097

Hi Dan. Are you saying your boat is a twin cockpit like mine? I can't see a photo of yours on that link, it won't scroll. Mine is a 55-56 A/T Sportsman?? built 2 years only I believe. All the specs including weight match the SP14. My boat is 300 lb. the UT14 is about 250 so I take it that it does not have the twin cockpit and decking like mine. Just don't know for sure but the two boats in the photos are like mine. The 2nd photo shows sportsman 14 right under photo of the boat. Shoot me an email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with a photo
Hugh.
Attachments:

Arkansas Traveler model designation? 6 years 8 months ago #133105

Since I bought the boat he has taken the photos down. We think it is a DUT-14. The boat is 13' 8" LOA X 62" wide. It has rear cockpit steering, but also two cockpits. It doesn't look like your model with the windshield, but who knows till I see it. I will send pictures as soon as I lay eyes on it. Near Tomahawk tonight. Thanks!

Dan in TN

Arkansas Traveler model designation? 6 years 8 months ago #133119

Another photo of a boat like mine.
Attachments:

Arkansas Traveler model designation? 6 years 8 months ago #133127

Hugh; That could be the way mine is? I just can't say. I didn't save the pictures myself & they have been taken down now. I am in Tomahawk & the boat will be delivered tomorrow afternoon. My steering is in the rear compartment for sure. I will get pictures when I get my hands on it. Pics to follow. Thanks!

Dan in TN

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7297 guests and 3 members online