Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1957-58 TEXAS MAID FALCON????

1957-58 TEXAS MAID FALCON???? 8 years 7 months ago #114567

Friends,

YEP. I've been out again "poking about" & have found a rather rare & quite early 1957-58 Model TEXAS MAID Falcon Serial Number: 290, which is the really "Plain Jane" Utility hull, on a period trailer & that came without windshield OR Texas Maid's "fancy" interior.
The little rig has been stored indoors since it was new & therefore other than being in serious need of a good general cleaning, the trailer sandblasted/refinished & 2 new tires, she looks OK.

The hull was sanded off & given a "barely decent" plain blue/white "amateur looking" paint job.
(I'll sand that off & have the hull professionally re-sprayed out at the community college, when the collision department has time.)

What I need is either a GOOD photo of the original style "Texas Maid" script to have placed on the rear sides of the hull once it's painted.
(The Texas Maid boats that were built prior to 01JAN59 had a different style "Texas Made" script than the later hulls BUT I've found NO photos or sketches that are good enough to copy.)

IF any of you have a GOOD photo or tracing of the trademark, please advise.

thanks, satx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 9539 guests and 2 members online