Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Trailer

New Trailer 10 years 4 months ago #87404

have a 1977 aristocraft that the previous owner put on a sprint bass boat trailer. the transom and lower unit hang off the back and it is off balance. I found another trailer that used to hold a 20 foot Baretta Ski boat - what is the best and easiest way to figure out if it will fit?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:New Trailer 10 years 4 months ago #87408

Are the hulls similar? Can you suspend the boat and back the trailer under it and slowly lower it and adjust the bunks or/and rollers. I've done this and readjusted them as I put the boats weight on the trailer. My trailer for my 58 MFG fit badly and did not support the back of the boat causing it to hog, or hook the bottom. I replaced some rollers and moved the bunks and added a block on the back to support the stern. I still hate that trailer. Pics would help.
Attachments:

Re:New Trailer 10 years 4 months ago #87409

The bunks are not adjustable unfortunately and if they didn't line up would have to be broken and rebelled or new brackets made. I can get the trailer for 300 bucks, decent tires, lights work and turns out a 1/4 mile from my house. I know it's long enough for the boat just having a hard time figuring out if the bunk placement is right and if it would be to much hassle for me

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)