TOPIC: Holsclaw ID & Tech Info ?

Holsclaw ID & Tech Info ? 4 years 5 months ago #141304

• Eric Z
  • Eric Z's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 19
Hi All,
I'm looking at picking up this Holsclaw trailer. Owner states it's 18' LOA, 8" tires. The only ad I have found that appears to match the model is below, maybe 1970. Nothing in the Glassic library that matches. Does anyone have a picture of an old catalog sheet they could post? Model number, years this model was made, etc. Load capacity? I know that would partially depend on load rating of new tires B-C-D but they likely had a base line for this model. It has 2 springs and a shock on each wheel. I'm looking at putting it under a '64 Custom Craft Sunray. The boat cut sheet says 800 lbs and I assumed that is without engine but then the weight for the later inboard version goes up to over 1,000 lbs so you would think that was with engine weight...Is it possible that the 800 lbs. includes the typical outboard engine? Now that its gutted I can certainly pick up one end!
Thank you,
Eric

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Holsclaw ID & Tech Info ? 4 years 4 months ago #141519

There is an active Holsclaw trailer group on facebook with some very helpful folk. I just am about finished restoring a circa 1958 Holsclaw boat trailer

Andreas

Holsclaw ID & Tech Info ? 3 years 11 months ago #142358

I just finished my 1968 A2000 Holsclaw Boat Trailer . I have a 18' Thompson that goes on it .
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7473 guests and no members online