• Page:

TOPIC: Old Merc Promo Ads!

Old Merc Promo Ads! 13 years 5 months ago #20492

• MarkS
  • MarkS's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 5
Courtesy of Gregg (Hyperacme) over on CGOAMN;

(How bout that Crosby!?)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mark

Re:Old Merc Promo Ads! 13 years 5 months ago #20688

• bobo
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Love these Old Adds ...The thing I always cant help but notice is hardly anybody has PFDs on ..If they do they are ones that might help ya drown a little faster ..On some of them they are doing stuff they shouldnt ..Like the Skier on the one coming 2 feet away from another boat to rouster tail them ..Theres a Old Video about Merc setting I think it was a 50,000 mile Record ..Nobody on that Video wears a PFD despite them Changing drivers and Refueling while in motion . One guy is even laying on the Bow changing a head light while getting bounced around ..With a Crescent wrench I might add .. Ya got some Kahunees to try that ...L.O.L..I can just picture the DNR Guy at my one lake running out of tickets ...L.O.L...I got a ticket for not having a PDF for everyone in the boat . Had 6 people but only 5 PDFs ..We had 2 Towing tubes with us thow he said they dont count .He said if your on a tube being towed you dont have to have a PDF on .But as soon as you get IN the boat you do ..$165 ...Personally if Im on a tube doing 50 mph forwards and sideways at the same time .... THATS when I want one on ..L.O.L..Sorry for Rambling ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

The Pink Lady
( / Boats)

The Pink Lady
05-02-2024

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)