Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ACBS chapter of the year.........

ACBS chapter of the year......... 13 years 10 months ago #9835

• vuyosevich
  • vuyosevich's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 2
I received this notice from Brian Gagnon, president of the Philadelphia Chapter ACBS. I've belonged to this chapter for 4 years and attend their Tuckerton Seaport Show every September. They have welcomed my glassic from day one and have featured my boat twice in their quarterly newsletters. They have gone out of their way to make fiberglas boat owners welcome at their shows.

Brian writes;
at one of the more recent ACBS Quarterly Board Meetings, the idea of creating a Chapter of the Year award was discussed. All were in favor of moving ahead with this idea with the first award to be made in 2010. The call went out to all Chapters to submit their rationale as to why they should be considered. The purpose of the award being to recognize a Chapter that is “doing all the right things”.

I’m pleased to let you know that the Philadelphia Chapter has been selected as the Chapter of the Year for 2010. The submission sent to John Ross, chair of the awards committee, is attached.

The actual award will be made at the annual ACBS International Meeting in Michigan in September. I hope you all are proud of the accomplishments we have made and continue to make each day.

Thank you and congratulations to all who have helped make this a reality.

Regards,

Brian Gagnon
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:ACBS chapter of the year......... 13 years 10 months ago #9843

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Congratulations Ron, you and the rest of the members of the Philly chapter should be proud!

Mark

Re:ACBS chapter of the year......... 13 years 10 months ago #9874

• JAG
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Guess what! John Ross contacted me two days ago and said I was nominated by the Michigan Chapter president for the " Broken Gunwale Award" and got it! LOL!! Heck of a thing to be nominated and receive an award for screwin up youe boat. LOL!
JAG

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1963 Dorsett Catalina 17’
( / Boats)

1963 Dorsett Catalina 17’
05-17-2024

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)