Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Help ID this boat

Help ID this boat 13 years 11 months ago #8885

I just picked this boat up off craigs list. I was going to build it it into my kids playscape but the last owner gave me a bill of sale if I wanted to register it. It looks cool so I thought I would try and save it. What I know about it is this: The last owner got it in 1972 when he was 16 it was registered until 1977 and has sat since. He belives it is a late sixties. Brand unknown but thinks it was an "Artic" It is about 12' seats were for four 2 buckets and a rear bench had a 35hp motor looked like an Evinrude. Tri hull style with single windshield. The hull is all glass with no bilge just a shell heres some picures any help would be appriciated

~Art
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Help ID this boat 13 years 8 months ago #13927

Help for a bump. I just got some info from the DMV and was hoping to find more here. The boat was last registered as a 1972 Arctic no modle 12' Don't know anything else NADA does not show the brand Arctic does anyone have any information on the brand Arctic or Artic?

Re:Help ID this boat 13 years 8 months ago #13963

Don't know if this is rerlated to your boat, however, in the mid 1970s Arctic Enterprises of Minnesota, the maker of Arctic Cat snowmobiles, bought Lund Boats. Lund also owned Shell Lake Boats, Inc. Larson Boats also got into the Arctic mix. Irv the Liquidator (Irwin Jacobs) pounced on Arctic when they were having financial problems. That's how he got into the boating industry.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1963 Dorsett Catalina 17’
( / Boats)

noimage
05-17-2024

The Pink Lady
( / Boats)