• Page:

TOPIC: I got it

I got it 13 years 10 months ago #8308

• 67sears
  • 67sears's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I got the Sears together well, the haul to the deck that is. Thanks everyone for all the advise and good ideas I think I used them all. The bad news is I got a scratch in the paint just below the rub rail(kinda bummed). I will also be attending church Sunday and I think I will have to stay after for all the nasty things I said. I used brass flat head machine screws to fasten every thing and the taper locked the head while I used an cordless impact driver to tighten. I ended up doing it myself so it took some time, but turned out very well.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:I got it 13 years 10 months ago #8322

Glad you got it on. Don't worry about the scratch. Better for it to happen in the privacy of the garage instead of at the dock in front of 20 people. Now you can relax because it's already broken in! ;)

Some people are like slinkies... Not much good for anything, but they sure are fun to push down the stairs.

Re:I got it 13 years 10 months ago #8351

• jim bart
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Don't worry too much about the scratch. Most boats that actully get used get scratches. I'm sure a little touch up paint will go a long way to camoflage it, anyway. Looks good in the photo, now get that interior in, [careful lifting things over the sides!] and go enjoy your boat.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)