Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Silver Lake New York

Silver Lake New York 13 years 11 months ago #7583

Where is Silver Lake New York? Around what large cities? And what are the dates for the boat show?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Silver Lake New York 13 years 11 months ago #7584

june 5th and 6th. sat. and sunday at the state park. its located in perry, n.y. its about 40 miles south of rochester.
Attachments:

Re:Silver Lake New York 13 years 11 months ago #7585

Gee, I thought is was the 4th, 5th & 6th?

Who's in charge? :)

Frank

Re:Silver Lake New York 13 years 11 months ago #7586

yeah... left out the 4th. :( though not many will be
there until sat. morning at the park. i'll be there thursday night as tim is installing a new impellor on my merc. then i'll be in rochester friday morning for dialysis, then at the park in the afternoon on my lawn chair to re-charge for saturday. :lol:

Re:Silver Lake New York 13 years 11 months ago #7587

Lucky you. I get to change the impeller myself! Man o man!

We're staying right next door to John Gibson at that motel in town.

You ever hear from Jim S? I emailed him a while ago about Silver Lake, and never heard back.

Frank

Re:Silver Lake New York 13 years 11 months ago #7588

not heard from sgrig for awhile. hope he's o/k. i emailed him a few times.
Attachments:

Re:Silver Lake New York 13 years 11 months ago #7590

leaving at 6:00 tonite for pennsy. will be back tomorrow nite.

Re:Silver Lake New York 13 years 11 months ago #7597

we are leaving friday morning,see you guys there,by the way i poured my last step of concrete for the porch and bought the paint for the boat to day,tommorrow illget some ofthe minor body work done ,then pull the boat out and clean and plastic the garage,i hope to have it primered friday,but who knows.

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Silver Lake New York 13 years 11 months ago #7600

Well John, based on the art work you've displayed on the site, it should come out beautiful. You have some real talent that a spray gun isn't going to exploit.

Re:Silver Lake New York 13 years 11 months ago #7646

thank you brian,it means alot coming fom you.i have seen the fantastic work you do,john

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Silver Lake New York 13 years 11 months ago #7647

Good luck with the paint John. If you're anything like me, the best laid plans always seem to take about 5 times longer than expected. You're probably NOT like me in that respect! n I still hope to get the boat in on or before Memorial Day, but no way it will be Saturday!

Good luck with your boat buddy.

Frank

Re:Silver Lake New York 13 years 11 months ago #7648

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Somebody please remember to take a camera and get a lot of pics of mi amigos , maybe some actually on the water! ;)

Mark

Re:Silver Lake New York 13 years 11 months ago #7649

thanks frank,im planing on 3 days of spraying,at least,1 day primer,1 day two tone paint and 1 day clear coat,but the 2 tone may take 2 days,
i hope you get it wet too buddy,good luck.
im putting air conditioners in the garage today,and hopeflly finsh body work,then clean the garage,i got up at 4 am this morning,its 5:30 now,going out soon.
and mark i know i will take pics,if i remember,lol.hopefully frank does.

---Mark Twain

Re:Silver Lake New York 13 years 11 months ago #7650

I got a good energy saver AC window unit for my garage John, and boy, what a difference. It was much better working in the garage last night than out in the heat. got a little time this a.m. I can get out, so need to get at it. I was up at 4:15 by the way, washed a bunch of dishes, loaded the dishwasher, cleaned the kitchen up and got a few minutes to work on the boat.

Frank

Re:Silver Lake New York 13 years 11 months ago #7655

• DelRay
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Boy sure wish I was going but coming from the Louisville KY area is kinda out of my price range right now. Drive safe everyone! And please if their is any Starcraft fiberglass boats from the 60's take a picture and post.

Thank you,
DellRay

Re:Silver Lake New York 13 years 11 months ago #7666

i will delray,and by the way this was my 1964 seaking cabin cruiser,built by starcraft.sorry that pic was badly out of focus.
Attachments:

---Mark Twain

Re:Silver Lake New York 13 years 11 months ago #7683

• DelRay
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Mr. Gibson
Thank you for posting the picture. I will post some pictures of my 1965 Starcraft DellRay 15' closed bow with original gelcoat.
thanks again!

Re:Silver Lake New York 13 years 11 months ago #7686

OMG..4:00, 4:15 am
Attachments:

Re:Silver Lake New York 13 years 11 months ago #7935

makin my list and checkin it twice...
getting the tow hitch installed on tuesday. dialysis has been changed from batavia,n.y., then to rochester and now to victor. (gotta go to where they have an opening.

Re:Silver Lake New York 13 years 11 months ago #7994

Well, this is rather odd but!

everyone who is in the know, knows I have been designing a baseball type collector card for boaters.

today I managed to take a major leap while at a flea market finding this!
Boston 2612 Heavy Metal (not PLASTIC)

saw it on the ground under a table and I asked the guy how much he wanted for it and he said 5 BUCKS! (what a bargain!)

my plain is to make up several samples for everyone to see just what they look like and get some input on the possible changes to the layout's.

if the Navicard's float, I think fiber would be able to expect me to carry an ad to help support the site. as far as an "ordering" website I am still working on that, I was building that bridge but need to get over this major hurdle which was being able to cut the stock myself which would save major money on orders.
Attachments:

Re:Silver Lake New York 13 years 11 months ago #7995

• DelRay
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Houston that was a power buy to say the least. Thats a major brand name. Good luck on the cards.

Re:Silver Lake New York 13 years 11 months ago #8013

Yea, been wanting to get just what I got after looking at some doing research I found that on the Boston line both cutting blades are "replaceable" and or able to be "resharpen", so for me this is a big thing.

Re:Silver Lake New York 13 years 11 months ago #8024

mark i think the cards are a great idea,i hope to see you at silver lake buddy.

---Mark Twain

Re:Silver Lake New York 13 years 11 months ago #8118

well i'll be coming up again in the dump. i waited to long to get the hitch installed on the malibu. can't find one in stock anywhere. sue isn't thrilled to say the least. fuel cost is going to be around $200. leaving thursday morning 11:ooam...eta tims shop 6:00pm

Re:Silver Lake New York 13 years 11 months ago #8126

ron dont feel bad buddy i get between 9 and 12 mpg in my truck,so you arent alone buddy.

---Mark Twain

Re:Silver Lake New York 13 years 10 months ago #8172

omg...ok ok just avoid running over those pesky landscaper rakes!

Re:Silver Lake New York 13 years 10 months ago #8181

10/4...wouldn't want a repeat of that. how are you getting there?
i never heard from jim sgrignioli (skagitman)...jim bart emailed me and said he is ok as he just re-built his merc.

We're off! 13 years 10 months ago #8339

Running a bit late, but that was expected after the week I've had. See y'all sometime mid-to-late afternoon.

Frank

Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)