Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Project X2011 Donation received.........

Project X2011 Donation received......... 13 years 6 months ago #16816

• vuyosevich
  • vuyosevich's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 2
i guess Corrine hasn't been reading the message board. this morning i received a check in the amount of $150.for Project X2011, needless to say this gal got me teary eyed again. Corrine,if you happen to read this the check will be returned tomorrow. much thanks for your interest in this project. it became to complicated with the laws of donating a boat and it wasn't what john wanted to get involved in. i fully agreed with him. we had hoped to duplicate a simple donation as we did in project x,that you were a big part of, but it wasn't to be. thanks sugah, ron
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Project X2011 Donation received......... 13 years 6 months ago #16817

corrine,thank you from the bottom of my heart,but this time we ran into "tax laws","corporations","tax excempt","charity orginazation", and every thing else you can think of,i just wanted to paint a boat and do the interior,things got way too complicated,so i will just do a boat this summer and give it away,or give to a childs charity,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Project X2011 Donation received......... 13 years 6 months ago #16821

If anyone saw that video I posted...there was a reason for posting it.

1. The "player" was a person who helped out the team during drills, at the end of each practice they would run the "Ike-Special".

They where a Team....

2. During the last 10 seconds of a complete 36 to 0 blow out, the Coach called time-out and ran across the field and asked the other coach if he would give up the "blow-out" in favor of letting his team run a play that they called the "Ike Special" and asked that no one touch number (xx), but they could act the part just don't hit him...and he explained why...

the opposing team was now a part of the team also...

they ran the play, the kid made his dream touchdown...everyone went home happy, and a bit better for it.

If two different teams can get it straight, I would think we all can understand the "why for all" of what John wants to do.

I got one better, if we are doing silver this year, why not ask Tim if he knows of a family that may fit what we are looking for and if so it all can be done at the meet...

I guess my point I was trying to make was..all's it takes is some team work....if john needs some help getting the stern done or what ever...in the name of the spirit of the project I think we could help the guy out and put our own personnel indifference's aside.

any one up for a challenge?

thanks C

Re:Project X2011 Donation received......... 13 years 6 months ago #16855

Hi Ron,

I'm sorry the project isn't going to work. I will make sure the funds go to a worthwhile cause.

Corinne

Re:Project X2011 Donation received......... 13 years 6 months ago #16901

well C it was going to be a worthwhile project, till it got buzzed by wingers and their 2 cent bombs....the project just couldn't float with all that change in it....

looks like the first Project X gonna be the "Woodstock" of it, if we try to do it again, well we all know what happen at "Woodstock II" sure wasn't any peace, love or...., got replaced with Vending machines, ATM's and Merchandise.

and the riot was a bonus I guess...

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)