Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Well... checkup time!

Well... checkup time! 13 years 7 months ago #14911

• webmaster
  • webmaster's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
So folks, we've been running throughout the summer with the new site and all seems to be heading in the right direction.

The library is huge now, many many contributors have come on board and things appear to be running smooth. Although I'd love to see more articles written, it's still going quite nicely.

I've not been around much this summer and have been occupied with many many things. (you know, life...)

I'll get back into the swing of things soon but wanted to check up on everyone with the summer winding down.

Everyone liking the place so far?

Kelly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Well... checkup time! 13 years 7 months ago #14914

kelly,i love it here,i just miss you and sandi posting once in awhile.
hows the go cart racing going?

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Well... checkup time! 13 years 7 months ago #14945

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Hey Kelly, good to hear from you again. I've gotta tell you the staff has been doing a great job keeping everything running smoothly around here, they definitely deserve a pat on the back. With very few short-lived exceptions, I think you're right about the site being headed in the right direction.

The library is truely awesome, and growing daily it seems. (Scott - Chinewalker just submitted some more sweet mid-sixites stuff today, as a matter of fact!) I've tried to check out all the bells and whistles, but still find new ones I haven't discovered yet periodically. The posts have turned the corner to informative, for the most part, rarely does one get bored around here anymore, IMHO.

Although there are a few old friends we don't hear much from anymore, there are so many new eager faces and many with great info and knowledge to contribute. The general demeanor around here has become helping each other out with projects and procurements, and for this we are all eternally grateful.

Just my two cents worth, and a heart-felt THANK YOU to you, all the staff, AND members!

P.S. I sold some old boat hardware and stuff, and contributed half the proceeds to FG. Hope y'all consider doing the same, they can't run this thing for free ya' know! ;)

Mark
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

The Pink Lady
( / Boats)

The Pink Lady
05-02-2024

Gator 9" wheels Wanted