Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ready to roll er, float!

Ready to roll er, float! 13 years 7 months ago #14560

Finished up today. Gotta go get gas and do a few errands, then come home, drag her down to the Hudson, test the 18P cupped 3 blade merc vengeance prop, see what happens. Have a great labor day all!

Frank

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Ready to roll er, float! 13 years 7 months ago #14567

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Your PC looks great Frank, first rate job. Hope the Vengeance prop does the trick for you. Have a great (and safe!) day.

Mark

Re:Ready to roll er, float! 13 years 7 months ago #14630

Been really great to follow your progress on the boat and the motor. I remember when you first had the hull on stands and were just starting the grinding, filling, sanding process. And then the motor and all its foibles.
Makes me happy to see that average guys like us, who don't have tons of money to have someone else do the work, can be successful if we perservere. Great work Frank!! Mike in still sunny Oregon
Attachments:

Re:Ready to roll er, float! 13 years 7 months ago #14639

MarkS wrote:

Your PC looks great Frank, first rate job. Hope the Vengeance prop does the trick for you. Have a great (and safe!) day.

Thanks Mark. Got out yesterday, came right back in. Waves were so rough, hurt my back. Of course, a few hours later the wind died down, but my back would not allow another try. Maybe today or some night this week. And don't worry about me being safe. I'm overly so!

tyeechaser wrote:

Been really great to follow your progress on the boat and the motor. I remember when you first had the hull on stands and were just starting the grinding, filling, sanding process. And then the motor and all its foibles.
Makes me happy to see that average guys like us, who don't have tons of money to have someone else do the work, can be successful if we perservere. Great work Frank!! Mike in still sunny Oregon

Yeah, I remember that too Mike. What was I thinking of?!? I don't think I'd do it again, but we wanted a boat, did not and do not have much $, and it worked out great in the end. Thank you, and best of luck to you!

Frank

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

The Pink Lady
( / Boats)

The Pink Lady
05-02-2024

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)