• Page:

TOPIC: Where are you?

Where are you? 13 years 8 months ago #13447

• jepstr67
  • jepstr67's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I'm going to suggest that members add a general location to their profile as to where they live. I know for security reasons most of us do not want our actual name and address on the internet. However, I really do enjoy seeing where other members live. I wrote "central Minnesota" for my location. I think it helps people who have common interests get together and go to shows, share boat stories, swap parts, and so on.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Where are you? 13 years 8 months ago #13448

I agree...
I always show my city in my online profiles. It's especially needed when posting classifieds, or wanted ads.

Re:Where are you? 13 years 8 months ago #13449

If folks list a city or a zip code in their profile, it will show up on the Glassic Map:

www.fiberglassics.com/map

Re:Where are you? 13 years 8 months ago #13452

I agree. Nothing more aggravating than to see a boat or something in the glassifieds that you may be interested in and the seller didn't list the location and their profile doesn't list their location either. so you have to email them and wait 1 or 2 days just to find out they are on the other side of the country. lol. I think it should be required during the registration process to at least list your state.

Some people are like slinkies... Not much good for anything, but they sure are fun to push down the stairs.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

The Pink Lady
( / Boats)

The Pink Lady
05-02-2024

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)