Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1968 Manatee logo

1968 Manatee logo 13 years 8 months ago #12760

does anyone know anything about these boats? i want to find some of the original logos for the stern sides. but i can't find anything of the sort... in fact i can't really find anything out about these boats at all. What do you know?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:1968 Manatee logo 13 years 8 months ago #12774

Hi,
My family was a Manatee Boat dealer during the 1970's into the very early 1980's. We thought very highly of their boats, made in Palmetto, Florida.
I am not sure what logos may have come on a 1968, but we do have some new old stock decal logos, key fobs, and sew-on patches, please see our website link: www.fergusonpoolemarine.com/generalaccessories.html (about a third down the page).
We also have a other Manatee parts:
www.fergusonpoolemarine.com/boathardware.html
www.fergusonpoolemarine.com/canvascoversupolstery.html

Regards,
Joe

Profile Picture:
E. Carl Kiekhaefer (Mercury Founder) & Joe Poole Sr. @ 1964 Mercury Dealer Meeting

Re:1968 Manatee logo 13 years 8 months ago #12858

My first attempt at a restoration was a 16' Manatee with a 115 hp V4 Johnson, back in the early to mid-90's. Man o man, would she ever fly! We had more fun on that boat. Wish I would have kept it, I would now know to rip out the floor and remove what I'm sure was water-sogged foam. Oh well, ya live and learn.

Frank

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

The Pink Lady
( / Boats)

The Pink Lady
05-02-2024

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)