Okay folks, here are some guidelines on what is acceptable material for the FiberGlassics Library.
We need these guidelines to ensure folks go to the extra effort of providing quality images without bringing copyright / other infringement issues that may compromise the integrity of the Library.
1. Scanned images of original literature (brochures, pricelists, magazine or newspaper ads)
2. Scanned images of original photographs (period owner or company photos)
1. Photographs of literature (always distorted / poor resolution)
2. Modern photographs of boats (these should go in the Gallery)
3. Images you do not own (E-bay images / random internet images)
If you have materials in your possession you would like added to the Library and are having difficulty digitizing it for submission, please go to your local library and have a librarian assist you in scanning the materials. Free, local assistance- who can beat that?
If files are too large to post to the forum, try re-sizing them or emailing me through the forum.