• Page:

TOPIC: 1957 Lone Star Hoilday

1957 Lone Star Hoilday 4 months 2 days ago #141755

• John T.
  • John T.'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
well my newest acquisition.. I guess its true when it rains it pours.. another neat boat I just couldn't let slip by for the asking price.. looks to be a 1957 Holiday Model.. its now covered in snow awaiting warmer weather.. its pretty much all original minus the seats.. its straight and doesn't have any leaks.. has steering, gages, controls, windshield and harness still on it.. here are photos as of today....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1957 Lone Star Hoilday 4 months 2 days ago #141756

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 124
I see you clearly have caught the disease. There is no cure, it will not go away. It's the dreaded itfollowedmehome virus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: John T.

1957 Lone Star Hoilday 4 months 2 days ago #141758

• John T.
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

63 Sabre wrote: I see you clearly have caught the disease. There is no cure, it will not go away. It's the dreaded itfollowedmehome virus.

yes I have caught it... I have to quit looking and enjoy what I have !! if I see a deal I seem to fall for it.. running out of space is a good deterrent.. I don't think I have anymore !! lol

1957 Lone Star Hoilday 1 month 4 weeks ago #142045

• John T.
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Well I went up and picked up my Lone Star Holiday last Sunday.. we got it on a trailer it had over 100 gals. of water in it and a lot of wet debris and even still some ice .. I pulled it about a mile down the road and I could tell it was quite heavy.. we stopped at a gas station and cleared out the drain plug and it drained for quite some time.. it was a lot lighter once we got rolling again !!
we stopped on the way at a car wash and sprayed it down and pulled out most or the rotted floor to get more water out.. once it was home I pulled out over another 100 lbs. of wet debris !!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

FG Login

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

windshield
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
05-23-2020

FiberGoogle