Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Info wanted

Info wanted 2 months 3 days ago #132831

Hi guys, Some may remember my boats, as I have hit most of the forums over the years.. I'm still looking for info on a Polar Kraft and a Sports Kraft.. I believe the Polar Kraft is a 58 Ski Princess, although I have yet to find a picture or brochure that positively identifies it as such.. There are subtle differences that keep me from a positive ID.. I have no paperwork and the HIN tag is long gone..
The Sports Kraft has a title that says its circa 1956, but doesn't indicate what model.. I'm fairly sure, because of its dimensions, that its a Continental Cruiser.. So I am looking for any and all info I can get for these boats.. I will be more than happy to post anything that I have if someone needs..

Stan
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Info wanted 2 months 2 days ago #132835

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 25
Wondering if the second picture might be a Cadillac. There was one for sale in my area several years ago with the same style fins.

Info wanted 2 months 2 days ago #132842

I can say with great certainty that it is a Polar Kraft.. it's either a Ski Princess, or a Ski King.. Both were made in a 14' length.. I just can't seem to match it with a definite model number or year.. A few years ago I was in contact with a man who had one, (the only other one I've seen).. He didn't know or care what it was, he just liked the boat.. He kept it at his summer place, so it wasn't handy for him to look and answer questions.. The rear deck is what has me puzzled.. In every old ad or brochure I see of these boats,.. they have a rear deck.. Both mine and the other one I've seen, have no rear deck..

Stan
Attachments:

Info wanted 2 weeks 4 days ago #133790

I finally acquired the other boat like mine.. I thought once I had my hands on it, I could answer some of my questions about the first one.. Once I got it home, and saw them side by side, I realized that they are not the same boat.. The first one is longer, wider, and deeper than the second.. So now I have two Polar Kraft boats with no definite year or model.. :blink:
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

FG Login

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Needs a new home
( / Boats)

Needs a new home
09-19-2017