Looking for some Glasspar Seafair trim that goes along the transom. I need both left and right side of the short horizontal trim piece shown in the one red circle and the LEFT SIDE vertical piece that is also circled (right side shown in pic)

This is for a '59 but I don't believe they changed them.

The second image is me holding the right side vertical piece so you can closer see what it looks like. also you can see the horizontal pieces that meet deck to transom are gone. Name a reasonable


You don't have the right to see the ad contact
Glasspar Seafair Transom Trim PiecesGlasspar Seafair Transom Trim Pieces

FG Login


Please consider supporting our efforts.


Who's Online

We have 5856 guests and 7 members online