Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: DESPERATE FOR TEENEE TRAILER HELP PLEASE!!!

DESPERATE FOR TEENEE TRAILER HELP PLEASE!!! 8 years 2 months ago #119181

Hello,

I am brand new to this forum, and so far this site seems like the right place for me. I am restoring a Feathercraft at the moment, and what id really like is a Teenee trailer that can accommodate it perfectly. Searching high and low, i finally found one. As most of you know finding a Teenee can be exciting but almost all of them now a days need extreme TLC, and thats what I'm trying to do. In the picture posted is a Teenee id really like to go off of for dimensions. Does anybody have any clue of what the model number on something like this would be? I have been searching high and low and I'm starting to feel lost because theres really not much info on these old trailers. Even if nobody knows the model number Id like as much info on these trailers as possible, because like i said as of now I'm feeling pretty lost on info.
INFO WOULD BE MOST APPRECIATED!!!!

Thank you,
KEN
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:DESPERATE FOR TEENEE TRAILER HELP PLEASE!!! 8 years 2 months ago #119194

Welcome to Fiberglassics. I expect several people here can give you the information you seek, but some may be hibernating.

Meantime, there is some information in the "Glassic Library" here.
It is mostly brochures & ads but worth a look.

www.fiberglassics.com/library/Tee_Nee

Re: DESPERATE FOR TEENEE TRAILER HELP PLEASE!!! 8 years 2 months ago #119198

customfar,

WELCOME ABOARD.

yours, satx

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re:DESPERATE FOR TEENEE TRAILER HELP PLEASE!!! 8 years 2 months ago #119227

This may be of some help to you.
I believe that your trailer is a 1959 OB-41A or OB-51A.
Your trailer has a few up grade options tear drop fenders, tall winch stand (instead of the Tee Pee stand) the reason for the up grade on the stand boats were getting bigger and taller the T PEE stands were not tall enough to load or even trav l with.
Some one along the way was modified the rear bucks from rollers to bunks.
I have never talked to anyone that knows what or how the serial numbers can be deciphered .
I have good pictures of this trailer but am having difficulty loading them. I will down size them again and see if I can load them later.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Del
Attachments:

Re:DESPERATE FOR TEENEE TRAILER HELP PLEASE!!! 8 years 2 months ago #119228

there is also a tee nee facebook site...some of the guys there have parts and sometimes trailers for sale...john

Re:DESPERATE FOR TEENEE TRAILER HELP PLEASE!!! 8 years 2 months ago #119471

Ken,

Thanks for covering plates. Let me know what dimensions your looking for. Trailer in pic is mine.

Travis

www.liquidassetsonline.org , 63\'PowerCat14-C w/twin64\'650\'s,14\'Glen-L Zip w/Mark58E,58\'TeeNee,
Mark55AE,Mark55E,PairMark58E\\\'s,Mark58AE,Mark78AEL, 6-7RBM\'s.Keep EM\' Alive! Always looking to add to collection.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 8954 guests and no members online