Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Project! 1960 Alpine Cobra, twin Big twins.

New Project! 1960 Alpine Cobra, twin Big twins. 5 years 7 months ago #137539

Well, who new there was a boat company building boats in Albuquerque NM in the late 50's??

Here is my latest project, complete new transom and floor needed, had to pull the top off the get to the goodies!

More info to come, will need help along the way. 1960 Alpine Cobra 16ft with twin 1957 big twins, one of which is a Javelin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Project! 1960 Alpine Cobra, twin Big twins. 5 years 7 months ago #137552

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
WOW! That's a nice find. Who knew.
Looks like a fun project. Fins Fins Fins.
Motors are easy to work on and parts are still available.
Keep us posted.

New Project! 1960 Alpine Cobra, twin Big twins. 5 years 3 months ago #138646

camera 453 (3).jpg[/attachment New guy here, first post, trying to make this work. Do you want another of those motors, for a spare? I inherited this one, didn't really want it, but put it on a boat for a short time in 2012. This photo from then. It's a '57 Javalin, painted that way because the chrome is not too good, but included. Stored indoors and not run since this picture 2012. I would let it go cheap, some spare parts, Pick up in Seattle.[attachment=50969]camera 453 (3).jpg[/attachment
New guy here, first post, trying to make this work.
Do you want another of those motors, for a spare? I inherited this one, didn't really want it, but put it on a boat
for a short time in 2012. This photo from then. It's a '57 Javalin, painted that way because the chrome is not too
good, but included. Stored indoors and not run since this picture 2012. I would let it go cheap, some spare parts,
Pick up in Seattle.
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 9251 guests and 3 members online