Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1959 Larson rub rail

1959 Larson rub rail 6 years 1 week ago #135894

Does anyone know of a vendor that would carry rub rail for an old Larson? It's white, 1/2 round, about 1 1/2'' tall and has a gap on the back to allow it to fit over the flange where the hull and the deck are married. I found a U channel that may work but it has a flatter profile and I would prefer the round. Thanx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1959 Larson rub rail 6 years 1 week ago #135903

Try looking at Taco Marine....They should have something close to what you need.

tacomarine.com/category/rubrail/Rub-Rail

Karsten
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hiramsaint

1959 Larson rub rail 6 years 1 week ago #135907

Thanks, Karsten, I checked them out but D&R Marine has the closest thing so far but they don't have dimensions on it. I'll call the during the week. We still have a ways to that point. We're ripping out and installing a new floor right now, then paint, etc., etc.

1959 Larson rub rail 6 years 1 week ago #135912

I think I've found it at Wefco Rubber

1959 Larson rub rail 6 years 1 week ago #135937

Wefco Rubber!!! They have a really good profile page and are super e-z to work with. My new white rubrail for my '59 Larson should be on it's way next week. That's way ahead of schedule for where I'm at with the boat but maybe it will press me to get ahead of schedule as well.

1959 Larson rub rail 5 years 11 months ago #136052

I received the new white rub rail yesterday and a test fit was done with a small piece. It fits great. I'm super anxious to get on with the resto now. Yesterday, we got all the stringers bedded in but time ran out so the fiber glassing and decking will have to wait a day or two depending on all this rain. I've got the colors picked out but I can't seem to get my hands on a motor. I had 2 eyeballed but they were sold by the time I came up to bat. If anyone knows of an older 65-90 hp merc for sale, I'd like to know about it---thanks

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6937 guests and no members online