Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: TEE NEE PARTS WE ARE NOW MAKING

TEE NEE PARTS WE ARE NOW MAKING 13 years 11 months ago #6876

Hey everybody-
We have been making the winch stands, v-blocks,and tail light fins. Now we are making the main frame over the axle that accepts the teardrop tee nee fender. They have all the holes the exact size, the holes are punched, not drilled. Also the diagonal frame members. In the first picture the parts on the right are original, the left new. In the next couple of months..we expect to have the main tube and the rear frame member that holds the transom rollers and diagonal bracing. We don't expect to be doing the fenders. We should have the trailer replicated soon, with the exception of the fenders....which you can get new from Del or we have used ones. Call us if you need anything. N2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:TEE NEE PARTS WE ARE NOW MAKING 13 years 11 months ago #6882

That is just awesomely cool! Thanks for doin what you do and best of luck with it.

I love working with metal...

Frank

Re:TEE NEE PARTS WE ARE NOW MAKING 13 years 10 months ago #7569

Hello N2,
I am new to this forum as of today. I have been lurking occasionaly from time to time. I have now just started seriously trying to restore my FREE 1960 Owens. When I got it it was on a Tee Nee trailer that is in sad shape. I believe the trailer is all there but it needs a few things. The main beam is rusted and bent and I would like to replace it. I didn't think there was anyone out there making relpacement parts for these until I saw your post the other day. I see you are going to eventually make the main beam. Could you please contact me when you do? Thanks.

TEE NEE PARTS WE ARE NOW MAKING 5 years 7 months ago #137670

Just bought a new project trailer and am looking for a set of the diagonal transom supports. Anyone know where I could find some?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7109 guests and one member online