Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 10’ glasspar

10’ glasspar 4 years 9 months ago #140302

Hello all...this is my first post ! I am so impressed with all the information on this forum !

I recently purchased this 10’ glasspar. My first boat ride ever at 6 weeks old was in my parents glasspar. Fast forward, when I was 13, my brother and I purchased a 16’ glasspar, complete with a hole in the hull and a rotted transom. We worked with my dad to fix that boat up and thought it was gold! When my father passed last year , I decided I wanted to have the same experience with my boys and was on the look out for a project glasspar when I found this . I believe it is called a super lite , although I have seen one model that looked similar that was called the little wonder. Either way...I look forward to cleaning it up with my sons. If anyone has any experience , knowledge ,etc regarding this model or experience restoring them ....please post it as any info is helpful !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10’ glasspar 4 years 8 months ago #140335

Hello elvisali,

Welcome to FiberGlassics!

That is a very cool little boat and it sounds like you have made your bones on Glasspars.

My friend Peter has a Superlite and he and his family have had great times out on the little classic Glasspar 'CHIPMUNK'

Thanks,
Terry
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7680 guests and one member online