Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1969 Glastron-Carlson Corinthian

1969 Glastron-Carlson Corinthian 5 years 3 months ago #138635

I just picked up this rare and stylish 1969 19' Glastron-Carlson Corinthian. This model was only produced for one year and 1969 was the first year that Glastron and Carlson High Performance Boats collaborated and used both names on the boat. That partnership only lasted a few years and I bet there were under 1000 ever made. Does anyone know the production figures? Are there any other Carlson owner's on this forum? Carlson made some very hot sport and racing boats in the 1960's.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1969 Glastron-Carlson Corinthian 5 years 3 months ago #138637

Interesting lines. Check over in the Disco Fiber section, there should be a few glastron Carlson projects there.

Bob

1969 Glastron-Carlson Corinthian 5 years 3 months ago #138648

Nice find , the corinthians are a rare boat , with the right set up it will get up an go . The late Art Carlson and Glastron had a long relationship starting in the late 60's all the way up into the 80's . My 74 CV21 that im just about finished bringing back to life is one of the beautiful boats of the 70's IMHO .

1969 Glastron-Carlson Corinthian 5 years 3 months ago #138662

• Dr.Go!
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 125
I once saw a picture of one on the web that was a mustard color with twin in- line 6 cylinder Merc tower motors. Looked pretty interesting. Yours looks super nice.

Dr.Go!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 8131 guests and 2 members online