Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: It's official, It's been a year.

It's official, It's been a year. 6 years 9 months ago #132807

My back went real bad last year and I had MAJOR balance problems. I could barely walk. So looking at the pics time data on this one pic , it has been a year since my boat got wet. This was the first and last time Alvin York made the boat trip. Makes me sad. He never had the chance to get into boating Like The Babe did. She died on 7-21-15. She was my co-pilot, fishing buddy. I had back surgery and I think I can go again. I'm planning on it. Now to get the boat ready.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

It's official, It's been a year. 6 years 9 months ago #132809

I understand completely.
I've had my share of health issues that make launching & retrieving painful and exhausting.
Sadly,...MY wife (Mercury Momma) hasn't be able to run her boat since about 2013.
When we go boating these days, I help her into the boat while it is on the trailer, and help her back out once we are moored or back on the trailer.
She has Fibromyalgia.
We stay close to each other - no matter what life throws at us.
This evening, I BBQ'd freshly caught Steel-head fillets caught this afternoon, and delivered by one of my Mercury Magic customers.
Life isn't always Benjamins.
doc
Phantom Black to the core,...Or at least after a licorice ice cream cone.
The second picture is when Mercury Momma bumped into a very hot prop shaft just after I had heated the shaft to remove the final bits of a seized prop.
She wears the 15 spline - fine thread scar with Mercury Pride!!!

Attachments:

It's official, It's been a year. 6 years 9 months ago #132812

She's a Keeper for sure. My wife won't get on a boat unless you can't feel the waves. ???? There is no way she will change. She won't ride an ATV either or hunt. Last time she went fishing many years ago we did an all nigher with another couple. Made Love on the banks of the Allegheny River 1/2 mile below Dam number 8. After we left the next morning she complained about bugs and never went again.
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 8016 guests and one member online