Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tear drop tail lights for Tee Nee trailer

Tear drop tail lights for Tee Nee trailer 6 years 9 months ago #132748

Any help finding tail lights is most appreciated
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tear drop tail lights for Tee Nee trailer 6 years 9 months ago #132752

Hi Homerdog,
From what I've read here, those lenses are hard to come by ?
You may want to search the web for motorcycle tear drop lenses or ford/mercury tear drop lenses ?
You may get close to the right size ?
Also check the Trailer section of this sight and hit the search tab. type in tear drop for the word search. then drop to the box that you can change to one year and older. I think Eduardo found some. I think the subject was "it happened again..."
It's always helps to network ? Someone may have a set somewhere ? Good Luck on your quest for parts !

Tear drop tail lights for Tee Nee trailer 6 years 9 months ago #132755

• Dr.Go!
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 125
I could keep an eye out for some when I attend the national antique outboard show in Tomahawk, Wisconsin in 3 weeks. Lots of swap stuff there. I just finished making my own parts list today. Perhaps others on here already have a set for you?! Let me know if you want me to look.

Dr.Go!

Tear drop tail lights for Tee Nee trailer 6 years 9 months ago #132759

I have replacement tailights BUT you will have to modify your metal extension some to make them work.
If you take your tailights off you will see that the back of the extension is mostly open. So to make what I have work you need to add a little metal around the opening because the lights I have are just a little smaller than original.
I have these tailights because I reproduce the Flightlite Extensions in fiberglass. I worked with a company and they make these for me on special order (. Because you need a red lense. )One other thing T NEES extensions have a single filiment bulb in them in other words they are not brake and signal lights only running lights.
You can email if you like This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Attachments:

Tear drop tail lights for Tee Nee trailer 6 years 9 months ago #132760

I think he needs the housing and all, not just the lamp parts.

Pretty sure I saw this posted elsewhere, and that it was for the extensions et al

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7584 guests and one member online