Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Annual Boat show lake Koshkongnan

Annual Boat show lake Koshkongnan 6 years 11 months ago #131989

Weather sucked everywhere. You WI guys that got rained out should come to Berlin in August.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Annual Boat show lake Koshkongnan 6 years 11 months ago #131992

• 63 Sabre
  • 63 Sabre's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
When, where, what date. My calendar is getting pretty full already for summer. Just getting the RV out of storage this week.

Annual Boat show lake Koshkongnan 6 years 11 months ago #131994

Berlin, right, where, when . .. ? I'm launching the sailboat tomorrow... ya hoo!

Annual Boat show lake Koshkongnan 6 years 11 months ago #131997

• Shake
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
The gods fated this show with a biiiiig faaaattt NO for me... first my tug truck brokey, second the tug is being a pita again this year, then the weather sucked, I was thinking on just coming down without a boat but opted not to.... On a more positive note, I drug home yesterday a 1960 arkansas traveler 16 foot boat with a matching nice evinrude fat fifty, aaaaannnd today, I landed a fleetform commodore for free, both boats free and just across the river from me...

Golden Rule number one; While working in the bilge, absolutely under no circumstances, NO FARTING!!!! Captn Shake aka Joe.

Annual Boat show lake Koshkongnan 6 years 11 months ago #131998

• Dr.Go!
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 125
Free is a good place to start. Though that depends on each case... as some have educated me that once in awhile to spend a little more up front ca save time and money over free boats for amateurs like me that don't see when a boat can't be saved. You look like someone who has the eye and experience.

Dr.Go!

Annual Boat show lake Koshkongnan 6 years 11 months ago #131999

• Shake
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Lol, I honestly don't know when to walk away from a classic glassic either, observe all the boats in the picture below. .. I was out wondering around the other week and passed by the little fleetform laying upside down in someones driveway, no one ansered the door, so I left a message in the mailbox with my number, the guy called today n said I could have it so I went right away n nabbed her...
Attachments:

Golden Rule number one; While working in the bilge, absolutely under no circumstances, NO FARTING!!!! Captn Shake aka Joe.

Annual Boat show lake Koshkongnan 6 years 11 months ago #132002

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Shake, I'm a firm believer that things happen for a reason, don't question it and move on. Kosh was just not meant to happen.
Looks like you fell into it again....Nice score.

Annual Boat show lake Koshkongnan 6 years 11 months ago #132004

63 Sabre wrote: When, where, what date. My calendar is getting pretty full already for summer. Just getting the RV out of storage this week.

Aug 11 & 12. Here is the link to my thread from last month. i need to refresh it too so it is back on top.
www.fiberglassics.com/forum/main-forum/130965-berlin-wi-boat-club-2017-corn-roast.html

Annual Boat show lake Koshkongnan 6 years 11 months ago #132007

• Dr.Go!
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
I will be back at Kosh next year, but I did go over and jumped on the Berlin thread since I want to go... hope others consider it. Cal - you should fire up the Sturgeon Bay thread for their show!

Dr.Go!

Annual Boat show lake Koshkongnan 6 years 10 months ago #132020

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Mark, I did check the dates and it is the same weekend as the Sturgeon Bay show. I'll get in contact with Jim at the Door County Maritime Museum and then start posting more info.
Update....
I mailed the Door County Maritime Museum where the event is held and told them to post more information on this site. Keep in mind this is a two day event but Saturday is the biggie with build you own boat contests etc. The street by the museum is shut down with live music, vendors, beer and food tents, local restaurants and bars with open air seating Friday is usually a cruise and social event at the local yacht club. And.....yes you can bring your own cooler with preferred beverages and samiches if you want. Every kind and type of floating things are usually included. Hand built canoes, kayaks, classic wood, sail, everything. They really want to get more glass involved. It's just not a park your boat and sit by it event.

Annual Boat show lake Koshkongnan 6 years 10 months ago #132028

• Dr.Go!
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Oh darn... how can I be in 2 places at once. Lots to ponder now.

Dr.Go!
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 5793 guests and no members online