Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1965 Sea King - Wards catalog

1965 Sea King - Wards catalog 12 years 5 months ago #46406

I have the entire boating section scanned, here is the ad for the fiberglass boats.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:1965 Sea King - Wards catalog 12 years 5 months ago #46416

welcome and thanks phillip,im the fella that put the 1963 and 1964 montgomery wards seaking ad(made by starcraft then)in the library,i used to have the 18 foot cabin cruiser,i sold it to my neighbor and its still just sitting there.john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:1965 Sea King - Wards catalog 12 years 5 months ago #46464

Thanks John.... I did admire that cabin cruiser you sold already....just sitting there is a shame! would love to see some more pics of that one, Any idea who built the fiberglass boats in '65 for Wards? Looks like the engine is a West Bend.
Phil

Re:1965 Sea King - Wards catalog 12 years 5 months ago #46699

the hulls on the ones in the ad you posted have the same hull as my 64 cruiser had,and in 64 wards used 63 gale motors,baged as seakings,1963 was the last year gale made motors.john

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:1965 Sea King - Wards catalog 12 years 5 months ago #47056

Thanks, these have been added to the Sea King page in the Library:

www.fiberglassics.com/library/Sea_King

Re:1965 Sea King - Wards catalog 12 years 5 months ago #47088

hi phillip,here are a couple of pics of the seaking cruiser,i see it everyday across the road,i wish i would have kept it,john you can see how the lapstrakes are the same as in your ad,john
Attachments:

---Mark Twain
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat