Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Westerner Boat Co.

Westerner Boat Co. 13 years 2 months ago #23169

Hi my name is Wendy and Winston G. Baird was my grandpa, the founder of Westerner Boat Co.I would like to contribute to the info you are collecting. My grandpa passed away a couple years ago, but what better way to tribute him then to help here and put a partial history together for him.
I personally would love to see some of the boats, restored or not. Someday I too will restore and go fishing with my kids and grand kids. Bring back my past....
In fact my photo is his original sign he had above the door. Now located in our Quiznos conference room in Northern Ca. lol
Thanks
Wendy Baird

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Westerner Boat Co. 13 years 2 months ago #23170

Hello Wendy,

We would really appreciate any history or original literature you would like to contribute about the Westerner Boat Co. or any other boat company from back in the day. As you know from the Westerner page in the Classic Boat Library, not much information is currently available about this important early Californian fiberglass boat builder:

www.fiberglassics.com/library/Westerner

Re: Westerner Boat Co. 12 years 11 months ago #29867

Hello, I am new here but have been looking for a site anywhere about westerner boats. I bought one last year, best guess is 1973 181/2 footer. It has the inline 6 engine with the alpha drive. For the age of this classic, it is in remarkable shape. We have taken the kids out a few times, and the planed ride is awesome. I would definitely love to have more information on the history of this innovative company. Thank you for having me.
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat
( / Engines)