Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Jubilee Evinrude addition

New Jubilee Evinrude addition 5 years 3 months ago #138362

just thought I would put up some pictures of my latest pick up to my collection. Some of you may have seen it on FB. I know it's a gas guzzler, but just couldn't pass on it. I just won't run it that often. I have a FeatherCraft SkiBo model that is one of the first 20" transom boats. It only rates for 45hp, but that is close enough. I have to put a new transom in it anyway so I will just put some additional reinforcements. Should be a good runner. I may have to change to the later 75hp gearcase to realize the potential. The original 50hp geacase was a 31 MPH only style. I'll keep the original for show. Direct fit! This motor is in beautiful condition with all controls & rigging.

Dan in TN

[/b]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Jubilee Evinrude addition 5 years 3 months ago #138373

• Dr.Go!
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 125
Excellent save. Love the looks and remember the sound.
The following user(s) said Thank You: t2stroke

Dr.Go!

New Jubilee Evinrude addition 5 years 3 months ago #138376

Dr.Go You know this sight much better than I do. This motor came off a Vanguard Playboy boat. The boat was built in Hialeah, FL according to the little plaques. I saved most everything off the boat. Placards, steering, screws, & everything I could. I would be happy to pass this on to anyone who wants it for just shipping? Or pick up if they were in my area (Nashville, TN). Where on the sight is the best place to put this info? The boat had to be scrapped as it was broken in several places. In my opinion it wasn't much boat even for the day, but maybe that's how they were built then. Couldn't believe it rated for 70 hp? Very small (narrow) flat bottom boat. Would have been a wide ride. JMHO

Dan in TN

New Jubilee Evinrude addition 5 years 3 months ago #138378

• Dr.Go!
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 125
As far as listing those parts for sale, it doesn’t hurt to try 2 things. First, list them for sale in the glassified section with good pictures. Then it also wouldn’t hurt to start a new post on the general forum saying: parting out blah blah blah... look in the glassifeids if interested and go ahead and add pictures here too. I sometimes might consider buying a part that I wasn’t searching for. Not in this case, but sometimes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: t2stroke

Dr.Go!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat