Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
FiberGlassics® North-West
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2nd Annual Priest Lake Idaho Glassic Boat Show

2nd Annual Priest Lake Idaho Glassic Boat Show 11 years 10 months ago #62876

July 21st. The Miller brothers will once again host this fun event. See the attached article written for the show or Visit their facebook page, if you can, for more info, pics, etc. Or you can call Tom Miller 208 428-9502 or Doug Miller @206-715-5388 Come bring your boat. The more boats the more fun!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:2nd Annual Priest Lake Idaho Glassic Boat Show 11 years 9 months ago #63397

• bhamrick
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
If we were to come to this event where is the best place to stay to be close to the group ? Is there a park or Marina to stay for a couple days ? Do they fill up fast ? It would be nice to put the boat in the water and not have to pull it out till we leave . Cabin or camping works for us . Let me know, I will also try to call you for more info ? Might make the trip from Bellingham ? We were planning a trip to Lake Roosevelt in August but that is not going to work out ( Different plans came up can not cancel)
Attachments:

Re:2nd Annual Priest Lake Idaho Glassic Boat Show 11 years 9 months ago #63434

Hey thanks for your interest. Its worth the drive. Im going from seattle. Anyway there are alot of campgrounds there. You can USUALLY find a camp spot pretty easily. Better chance if you arrive Friday. There are some great camp spots on the islands. Sandy beaches, fire pits, and outhouses. We know the lake well and can point you in the right direction and maybe even try and secure a spot for you.
Cabins are limited at the resorts and that time of year they usually rent by the week.
Better chances for camping. Kalispell island would be close to the marina and a short boat trip to the 'mainland' Its really fun. We go out and camp on the island sometimes and we have a cabin!
A good website for more info is www.peckycox.com she is the local gal who created a website for the lake. The island is managed by the U.S. Forest service and i think you can reserve online. She probably has a link on her site.
Let me know if I can help you in any way and we really hope you come.
doug 206 715 5388

Re:2nd Annual Priest Lake Idaho Glassic Boat Show 11 years 9 months ago #64696

looking forward to this weekend and finally meeting some of you. see you up there

Nick

1961 Uniflite 19' Express, Bearcat 55 powered
1975 Chris Craft 25' Tournament Fisherman, Twin 181 FL inboard

Re:2nd Annual Priest Lake Idaho Glassic Boat Show 11 years 9 months ago #64704

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Looking forward to a follow up report and some more pics of that beautiful place! Everybody have a great time and be careful up there. :P

Mark

Re:2nd Annual Priest Lake Idaho Glassic Boat Show 11 years 9 months ago #64719

• bhamrick
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Does not look like it's going to fit into the Master plan after all ! Hope to make it maybe next year - Have fun Looks like a great spot :(

Re:2nd Annual Priest Lake Idaho Glassic Boat Show 11 years 6 months ago #70510

I would like to attend the show at Priest Lake in Idaho in 2013. I just bought a 1965 Dorsett and hope to have it at least partially done by then. Please let me know when the event is going to take place. Thanks

Re:2nd Annual Priest Lake Idaho Glassic Boat Show 11 years 5 months ago #70861

Does it cost Money to be in the show? or what all does a boat show entail? My boat is far from show quality but its unique and I'd love to come hang out and show it off. I just want to meet some of the members and check out other peoples boats.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6381 guests and no members online